Sapiah yang bekerja sebagai penoreh getah, memenangi hadiah kereta mewah itu, hasil menyimpan sejumlah wang dalam Sijil Simpanan Premium (SSP) yang dikendalikan oleh Bank Simpanan Nasional (BSN).
Menurutnya, dia tidak menyangka menjadi individu bertuah memenangi hadiah pertama bagi bulan Januari iaitu sebuah kereta mewah yang menjadi idaman ramai.
“Buat masa ini saya tidak mempunyai lesen memandu tapi saya akan cuba mendapatkannya dalam masa terdekat kerana sudah mempunyai kereta sendiri.
“Saya tidak bercadang menjualnya. Buat sementara waktu, saya akan minta adik lelaki menjadi pemandu,” katanya ketika ditemui di Terminal 2 di sini, semalam.
Sapiah berkata, dia dimaklumkan oleh kakitangan bank berkenaan melalui panggilan telefon mengatakan memenangi hadiah sebuah kereta.
“Namun saya tidak percaya memenangi kereta mewah ini sehinggalah saya dapat melihat sendiri kereta yang berharga RM375,000, yang kini menjadi milik saya,” katanya.
BERIKUT ADALAH SEDIKIT PENERANGAN MENGENAI SIJIL SIMPANAN PREMIUM:-
Sijil Simpanan Premium
Win attractive prizes with when you save with Sijil Simpanan Premium (SSP)! BSN is offering as much as 3,000 prizes a month to SSP Certificate Holders through our Monthly Premium SSP Draw. You also stand a chance to win special prizes through 3 extra draws that is SSP Jaminan Masa Depan Draws, SSP Appreciation Draw and SSP High Savers Draw!Interested? You could also apply for BSN AFLAH SSP Pledging Financing-i . Malaysian citizens aged 18 and above could also purchase SSP with a minimum purchase of RM5,300 (530 units), and entitled for cash financing up to 95% of the SSP value with a special rate (subject to changes), for a financing period of 3-10 years. With this, you could enjoy the cash without having to redeem your SSP and still be included in the draw.
This transaction is transacted according to the Al-Mudharabah contract with a profit sharing ratio of 2 : 98 (Customer : Bank)
- Malaysian citizens, permanent Residents and foreigners with a permanent address in Malaysia.
- Aged 12 and above.
- Minimum savings of RM10 (1 unit).
SSP PURCHASEMake an SSP purchase via any of these channels:
View Guide on How to Purchase SSP via ATM.
- BSN counters
- BSN:SMS (SMS Banking)
- MyBSN (Internet Banking)
- Standing Instruction
- Salary deduction
You can purchase the SSP units by:
- You can save and stand a chance to win attractive prizes at the same time.
- A terrific gift, bonus, insentive or token of appreciation for friends, family, employees and clients.
RANDOM FACTS ABOUT SSP
- SSP Prizes must be collected within 1 year upon the announcement of the winners.
- SSP Draw Results will be published in selected newspapers, via MyBSN and at any BSN branch Information Board.
- SSP Certificates are not transferable.
- SSP Certificate Holder is still entitled for the draw within 12 months from the date of his demise.
- Your certificate can be fully or partly redeemed after 45 days from the issuance of certificate.
- Your savings are guaranteed by the Government of Malaysia.
- All prizes are exempted from income tax.
- All units are entitled for the monthly draw, for as long as it has not been redeemed.
- Your SSP can easily be replaced, if lost.
- SSP Certificate Holders (with minimum savings of RM4,000) aged 21 and above is entitled to apply for BSN Credit Cards.
SPECIAL SSP DRAWSSSP Jaminan Masa Depan Draw
|There will be five (5) SSP Jaminan Masa Depan draws throughout the year 2011.|
|The draws will be held in April, May, June, October and November 2011.|
|Only eligible for SSP Holders who has minimum savings of RM1,000 and above, before or on the draw date of draw months.|
SSP Appreciation Draw
|The draw will be held in June 2011.|
|Only eligible for SSP Holders who has saved for 5 years and above.|
|Any one of the SSP certificate must be purchased in between the year 1978 to June 2006.|
|The certificate must be active up to the draw date, June 2011.|
SSP High Savers Draw
- The draw will be held in December 2011.
- Only eligible for SSP Holders who has minimum savings of RM20,000 and above, before or on 30th September 2011.
- The minimum savings amount must be maintained until the draw date, December 2011.
BSN PREMIUM GIFT VOUCHER
|Our BSN Premium Gift Voucher can be given to recepients aged 12 and above. This voucher will subsequently be changed to BSN SSP Certificate for the recipient to participate in the monthly draw.|
|This voucher is a smart and safe alternative for a gift to loved ones, in exchange of cash.|
|A terrific gift, bonus, insentive or token of appreciation for friends, family, employees and clients.|
|This voucher can be changed to SSP Certificate at any BSN branch.|