salam kepada semua...
We will be conducting a recruitment exercise for Flight Stewardesses/Stewards in Kuala Lumpur. If you meet the following requirements, we will be pleased to meet you at our walk-in interview.
1. Flight Stewardesses/Stewards
* Malaysian citizen
* Minimum age of 18 years old
* Females who are at least 1.58m; males who are at least 1.65m in height
Degree/ Diploma OR
* At least 2 principal level passes and 2 subsidiary passes in STPM/GCE ‘A’ level or its equivalent OR
* At least 5 credits in SPM/GCE ‘O’ level and relevant working experience
* For Malaysian qualifications at SPM level, at least 5 credits including a minimum grade of B4 in English and working experience is required.
Our comprehensive 4 months training program will cover topics such as:
* Product Knowledge including Food & Beverage
* Service Procedures
* Passenger Handling
* Deportment & Grooming
* Language & Communication Skills
* Safety Equipment Procedures
* First Aid
On successful completion of training you will commence flying duties.
Remuneration & Service Benefits:
A monthly allowance will be provided during training. Upon graduation, you can look forward to a basic salary and various allowances amounting to about MYR $9,000 a month. In addition, there is an annual wage supplement of one month’s basic salary and profit-sharing bonus. You will also be entitled to free travel to any SIA destination once a year and enjoy discounted travel at other times.
Interested applicants, please download and complete this application form. Please bring the following documents for registration between 9am and 2pm.
* Completed application form – KLIK DI SINI UNTUK BORANG PERMOHONAN
* Passport-sized photograph
* Original(s) of:
a) birth certificate
b) all educational certificates
c) identity card
Interviews will be conducted on 6 August 2011 (Saturday) at:
ParkRoyal Kuala Lumpur
Jalan Sultan Ismail
50250 Kuala Lumpur
Tarikh Temuduga Terbuka : 6 Ogos 2011