Salam kepada semua.
Jawatan Kosong Terkini di The Valspar (M) Corporation Sdn Bhd – Klang
The Valspar (Malaysia) Corporation Sdn Bhd is a subsidiary of Valspar Corporation, a multinational company listed on the NYSE and one of the largest paint and coatings companies in the world with over 80 locations globally. We would like to invited qualified individuals to join us.
(Selangor – Klang)
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree in Business Studies/Administration/Management, Logistic/Transportation, Commerce or equivalent.
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Klang.
- Full-Time positions available.
- Involve raw material purchasing plan and liaise material plan with operation.
- Maintain accurate raw material price information and Vendor contacts in BME/Excel.
- To discuss with Purchasing Manager on the monthly purchasing plan and upon getting approval from the Purchasing manager to make and send out Purchase orders to vendors. To maintain all copies of Pos orderly in files for reference and audit.
- To get raw material price information from vendors as and when required and as advised by the Purchasing Manager, compile the info and coordinate with Purchasing Manager on supplier selection.
- Through warehouse ensure that PO items are received timely and post the purchases into the BME system.
- Help in development alternative vendors, coordinating with technical lab on laboratory qualification, communicating with the vendors and the management on the status of the qualification.
- To coordinate with vendors and get appropriate compensation should any of incoming raw material supply cause off spec to Valspar product
- Take part in efforts to reduce inventory and to disposition risk inventory.
- Maintain exceptional working relationships with the Business, Customer Service, R&D, QC and production to ensure maximum synergy is obtained from the position at the lowest possible cost to the business.
- Ensure processes are properly documented, trained and controlled.
- Constantly look to reduce working capital and inventory risk levels whilst maintaining outstanding levels of plant efficiency and business set customer service standards.
- Support and participate in production and safety activities like : OTIF calculations, STOP program, Waste minimization, Safety recognition, PSM , Lean Manufacturing programs, Throughput monitoring and daily production meetings.
Interested candidates are encouraged to apply online. Alternatively, you may also send in your application along with full resume stating current and expected salary and a recent passport size photograph (n.r) to:-
Human Resources DepartmentThe Valspar (Malaysia) Corporation Sdn BhdLot 756, Jalan Haji Sirat, Off Jalan Kapar 42100 KlangEmail : firstname.lastname@example.org