Win Tickets to the MIMMA Tournament by Tune Talk!
May 8th, 2013 Category: Contests | 2 Comment(s)
It doesn’t matter if you’re a student of Karate, a practitioner of Taekwondo or even a follower of Ip Man’s Wing Chun ways. All fight club rules are thrown out of the book when a fighter steps into the first ever Malaysian Invasion Mixed Martial Arts (MIMMA) Tournament organized by Tune Talk!
With hundreds of participants taking part in the tournament around the country, MIMMA aims to nurture and grow local talents from the Mixed Martial Arts industry by preparing a platform for amateurs to prove themselves.
Join in the crowd’s cheers, and feel the blood, sweat and tears as the contenders put their highly honed skills and countless hours of dedicated training to the test. The stakes: a chunk of the largest pool of prize money ever wagered for a local tournament – RM150,000 in cold hard cash!
Thanks to Tune Talk, we are giving you the chance of a lifetime to experience the excitement of a high-stakes MMA match as you cheer on your favourite fighter at the MIMMA tournament Grand Final!
There will be not one, not two but THREE contests you can enter, with a new one every week starting from 8 May 2013!
Details of the MIMMA Grand Final are as below:
Date: 15 June 2013 (Saturday)
Time : 8.00pm
Venue: Stadium Negara, KL
No. of matches: 7 (14 fighters)
Now, on to the contest! Here’s what you could win from Contest 1, thanks to Tune Talk:
Contest 1 (8th May – 19th May): Bronze Ticket to the MIMMA Grand Final worth RM51 each x20 pairs
Wanna catch all the action and excitement at MIMMA? Here’s what you need to do:
1. Tag a friend (or more!) on Twitter/Instagram and tell #MIMMA why you think he/she needs some martial arts training! Remember to tag @churp2 with the hashtag #MIMMA as well.
Tag a friend on our Facebook Event Page why you think he/she needs some martial arts training! Remember to tag Malaysian Invasion Mixed Martial Arts – MIMMA and your friend’s name in your entry!
“@churp2 I think my friend @justinbieber needs martial arts training so he’ll be safe whenever he goes out to the mamak at night! #MIMMA”
2. Fill in the form below with your details, and the permalink of your posting:
Tune Talk Malaysian Invasion Mixed Martial Arts (MIMMA) Contest
Please fill in all fields in this form to be eligible for the contest.
eg: http://www.facebook.com/events/633664633314179/permalink/633671589980150/ https://twitter.com/Churp2/status/3320425604344995854 http://instagram.com/p/ZCkyhqQAJo/
Don’t miss out on one of the most anticipated fighting championships of the year, Churpers! You snooze, you lose! For more info and updates on the MIMMA Tournament, check out MIMMA Official Website and MIMMA Facebook Page!
Terms and Conditions:
1. The Tune Talk MIMMA contest is open to residents of Malaysia only.
2. To participate, contestants are required to fulfill ALL requirements as stated in steps 1-2. Only complete entries will be and considered eligible for participation.
3. By participating in this contest, participants agree to be bound by the contest terms and conditions. ChurpChurp and Tune Talk reserve the rights to amend, delete and revise the following terms without any notice
4. Contest submissions starts on 8th May 2013 and closes on 19th May 2013 at 11:59PM Malaysia Time. Any entries after the above mentioned date will be disqualified.
5. The contest period will be as follows:
Contest #1: 8th May (Wed) – 19th May (Sun)
Contest #2: 20th May (Wed) – 31st May (Fri)
Contest #3: 3rd June (Mon) – 15th June (Sat)
6. Participants may submit as many entries as they like throughout the contest period, but each participant will only be eligible to win a maximum of one prize per contest period.
7. ChurpChurp and Tune Talk reserves the right to reject any photos,videos, captions submitted which is suspect to contain material that violates the rights of any third party, another person or entity’s copyright or trademark.
8. Entries must not contain pornography, violence, offensive, racism, politically religious agendas, inflammatory religious content, foul language, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group of individual, copyrighted or trademarked content belonging to a third party. ChurpChurp and Tune Talk reserves the right to remove contents that reveal above mentioned content without any notice.
9. Contest #1 results will be announced on May 22, 2013. Winners will be notified individually by ChurpChurp representative. Tune Talk and ChurpChurp will not be responsible if the contestants failed to provide the correct contact information.
10. Tune Talk reserves the right to change the prizes and activities conditions at any time without prior notice.
11. ChurpChurp and Tune Talk shall reserve the right to publish, use the names, content and/or photographs of the winners as materials for the purposes of advertising and/or trade publicity, without any prior notice to the winners and the winners shall not be entitled to claim ownership or other forms of compensation on the materials. All Participants information and contest entries details shall become the property of the organiser.
12. ChurpChurp and Tune Talk reserve the right to amend the Terms & Conditions without prior notice.